*** End of Selected Classes ***
Note: Selected Class is displayed in the “Item Name” of the cart as [selected class]([selected skills class])
Classes are offered in a blended format. The blended class consist of online instruction and practical skills evaluation with an instructor.
- Allow 2-6 hours to complete the online modules.
- You can log out and log in multiple times until you complete the course.
- You MUST Complete the online portion at least 2 hours prior to arriving at the training center.
Practical Skills Session:
- The skills portion, will be at our Peoria Arizona Training Center on the date and time scheduled.
- Will take approximately 1 1/2 hours to complete.
- This is a group skills section, please arrive 5 mins early to get signed in.
- Certification cards will NOT be issued without attending and passing the hands on practical skills session.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON THE CLASSES TO DETERMINE WHICH WILL BEST MEET YOUR NEED
Note: All Classes listed at Peoria Arizona Training Center. Contact us for other training locations.
Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED is designed for fitness trainers or someone who just wants CPR training. It provides Adults, Child and Infant CPR with an AED.